Friday, May 27, 2005

Why should I?

I don't know, I've always seen people writing, for themselves or to show it to others, I don't know why but I always felt that this way of expressing oneself isn't my cup of tea.

Someone once asked me "why don't you write something and post it on our forum so people can see what you write". My answer was "If i write my thoughts and people read it; half the people will (ye7adefony beltoob), the other half will (yesta7'saro feya el toob)"

But there must come a time, when you realize that you need to get things out of you in a decent different organized way, I remember Dr. Ahmed Khaled Tawfik once mentioned a quote - I don't remember who said it acctually - it was "There Comes A time when the one who reads shall write, otherwise he isn't normal."

May be this time has come for me, i don't know; but I'm not intending or thinking that this will be my portal to the public opinon or whatever, I'm keeping this to myself and few of my friends that i think have the right to know what I'm thinking of, or more specificly The way I think.

Last, I hope that i don't just stop this habit at the first corner that life throws me on - sa7ee7 it didn't become a habit yet as this is my first entery, bs aho magaz morsal b e3tebar ma sayakoon ISA.

Mohamed

11 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Ya welcome ya welcome b Edison on the blogsphere :)

Waiting to read more.

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edison,
It's been a while and we haven't spoken. I'll be looking forward to coming here and replying to whatever your mind decides to produce. I am glad that both Bluelue's and Moonlightshadow's blogs led me to yours. With that being said, I hope that everything going on with your studies is just fine-- rest assured, I know, that there's already a prosperous career lying ahead of you. Keep it up.

Abou-Eita.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger s.H.i.K.o said...

Welcome on board, Edison

Enjoy ur blogging experience
It really worth it, trust me.. ;)

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice page Eddison :)
I really don't undestand awe the idea if blogs .. but will keep on looking foe other ones to know more.
Where is blue's blog? and moonligt's?
Anyway, I will be glad to c them ..
Bye all

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eda fehemt 5alas :D LOOOOL
Maybe soon ... u will find my blog :)

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... att blackberry pda jenna jameson pic freeones Yahoo uk fantasy football

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Wellman heaters

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium overnight delivery valium medication side effects - generic valium white pill

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol online overnight - tramadol online overnight

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online without prescription buy tramadol cash on delivery - tramadol without prescription

 

Post a Comment

<< Home