Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nice Quiz

You scored as Islam. Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already.

Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Islam

88%

Buddhism

63%

Judaism

58%

Christianity

33%

Paganism

29%

Satanism

25%

Hinduism

21%

agnosticism

4%

atheism

0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

7 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

a da ya ed....
you write in your blog :|

anyways, i am islam as well when i took this quiz.. bas 100% ba2a ;)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Aladdin said...

Is this an active blog?

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://uyfqqeyz.com/pvlv/mpvf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gufmemqm.com/mpcy/aqqa.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://uyfqqeyz.com/pvlv/mpvf.html | http://utaytsdl.com/kbav/xtxc.html

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work 2005 acura rsx type s song huge plump sagging boobs

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey......look I don't usually leave comments anywhere, sometimes I even try to be as invisible as possible to people...call it lack of self assurance...call it cowardness...it's like I never felt compelled to post a comment or leave a note to make someone know that I read his work...I never thought it would matter to anyone...I mean if I like it,"she likes my stuff" and if I hate it,"she's such a dufus, she didn't get the meaning of my article". Anyways; I just wanted to say that the reason I wrote this long comment is because it's like you speak what's in my head, specially "Everyday". I loved every part of it. It kinda gave me a little hope that may be, just may be, there's still some light at the end of the tunnel. And in "Betrayal"....where did all of this come?? I mean it confused me at first...but then....it clicked, you know?? and it was me speaking! Specially that "msh taye2 elnas" part...anyways, I don't know why I wrote all of this...you must think I have such a big mouth and all, I just wanted to tell you: Go On.
If there's any thing you want to say like a comment or anything, you can write it and send it at sara2988@hotmail.com but plz give me a hint at first...u know like "u wrote on my blog" or anything like that...ma3lesh AlZheimer's b2a :D Thanks for reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home